- Race start time is 11:00
- Register between 09:00 and 10:15 - no later!
- Allow extra time for walking with your race kit & cycle from the competitor car park to transition before registering - 0.75 mile
- Relay teams please register all together. Note, that even though 2 person relay teams can enter, only 3 person relay teams are eligible for prizes
- At registration, you will pick up your race numbers (x2), safety pins and T-shirt if you have pre-ordered one. Please fasten the race numbers to your front and back so they are visible at all times during the race, otherwise you won’t feature in the results.
- If you have not paid the £3 insurance levy when you entered, that is, if you only paid £27 (individual race) or £17 (relay race) you will be asked to show your Tri-Scotland/BTA licence, or to pay the extra £3 for insurance. This is very important, as you cannot be allowed to race without insurance.
- IMPORTANT: All competitors MUST wear cycle helmets and have race insurance
- You can then rack your cycle on the cycle racking and arrange any change of clothing and helmet very near to, or on, your cycle. Please use minimal space to allow room for other competitors